If you're a beginner, you can generally attend with only a tablet (we don't recommend a phone due to the small screen size). You should check whether your tablet can successfully load the required software.
Articles in this section
- Can I attend with only a tablet or phone?
- Can I borrow a computer?
- Can I really come if I don't know how to code?
- How are projects judged?
- How can I reach my student in an emergency?
- How do you ensure CodeDay is safe?
- I never received/lost my award! How do I get a new one?
- I'd like to talk to someone on the phone. How do I reach you?
- Is CodeDay a "hackathon?"
- What awards are given?